Bright Comeback!

Welcome back to my blog!
I know, it has been a while... a long while. When RL takes over, there is nothing we can do, and you know it too. But anyway, I have great news for you all.
First, is that I am completing my modeling course at Regal Academy. I am very excited about this and I hope it all goes well.
Second, I am so proud to announce that I will be the official blogger for Rejuve's Raggs. Joyce, the owner-designer-creator, is granting me the privilege to show you all off her new exclusive releases. Her gowns have original high detailed textures, usually with lots of color and glitter, that you will absolutely love to try them inworld! Believe me, I have been already taking some shots, and you will enjoy them much more when you have them all than when you see them in review.




Here is me and Joyce at her house. She took this picture last night and I didn't tell her I would post it here LOL. I hope she likes the surprise, and same with you all :)
Stick around for the review and details of the gown I'm wearing; I will have them ready in the following hours.
Thank you, and see you soon!

Matsu-Way

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Instagram