Asian Red Horror (Sneak Peek)


I am so proud of this entry. Loved this gown, and I loved the way these effects turned out. I didn't have anything in mind. I just found this beautiful spot, and SAW it. It had to be dark and red. I had so much fun matching it for the perfect look. I hope you all like it as much as I do.


Estoy muy orgullosa de esta entrada. Me encantó este vestido, y me encantó la forma en que estos efectos resultaron. No tenía nada en mente. Encontré este hermoso lugar, y lo VI. Tenía que ser oscuro y rojo. Me he divertido mucho buscando el look perfecto. Espero que todos a ustedes les guste tanto como a mí.


Gown: .::Dead Dollz::. Shinobi White/Pink Isoldel

Katana: it's the package of the gown

Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Asami" (Type B)

Wedges: Diva's Tiffany High Wedge Heels Pink




Matsu-Way

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Instagram